The question papers follow the NCERT pattern and the students who have studied thoroughly can easily score 100 marks. “The students should revise the last five year questions well including the sample papers. The paper will be of NCERT based,” said the teacher.
How do you get 100 marks in psychology class 12?
How to prepare for CBSE Class 12 Psychology
- Explain what you are learning or have learnt. …
- Put your knowledge to use. …
- Revise your concepts regularly.
- To know more about the terminology and the subject, submerge yourself in psychological texts like Psychology Today.
Is Class 12 psychology easy?
The examination for the Class 12 Psychology paper concluded at 1.30 PM on February 22. Some of the students who appeared for the Psychology paper today said that most of the questions asked in the paper were from the NCERT syllabus. The difficult level of the question paper was tough to moderate.
Is psychology board exam hard?
The exams were difficult, especially those that required memorization. Many failed but I hats off to my batch mates because they never gave up and non of them shifted to other courses. First of all a person who would take up Psychology must have a genuine interest in understanding how humans behave.
How do you score full marks in psychology?
2. Study Actively
- Think Critically About the Material: Effective studying involves more than just reading the assigned text and skimming through your notes. …
- Take Notes: Read through your materials slowly and write down key points. …
- Test Your Understanding: Quiz yourself on the material you have just read.
Is 11th psychology tough?
Psychology is not a difficult subject to study and to do well in, if you have interest for it you will find it the most easy subject to study. But f you do not have interest in it, it could be one of the most difficult subject to even pass in it.
How do you write an answer in psychology?
You could write an excellent short answer response by following the following 7 simple steps.
- Restate the question. …
- State the study (or studies) that will be used in the answer. …
- Define the key term (or terms) in the topic. …
- Explain the topic. …
- Summarize the supporting study.
Is Psychology a scoring subject?
Psychology is widely preferred as an optional subject for civil services examination. The usual reasons for the same include- it is an easy subject, it is a safe subject, it is considered a scoring subject etc.
How can I study psychology in 12th?
Listen attentively during classes and lectures and note down points you feel are important in addition to class notes. – Clear any doubts as soon as they occur from your teachers. – Don’t try to blindly memorize the answers; focus on understanding the concepts first then summarizing in your own words.
How will you define psychology?
Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior. Psychologists are actively involved in studying and understanding mental processes, brain functions, and behavior.
Will board exams be easy in 2021?
CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th board exams for the academic year 2020-21 will start from 4th May 2021. … They might be under tremendous pressure to perform well in their exams. But this extensive pressure will ultimately result in anxiety and stress.