apathetic. / (ˌæpəˈθɛtɪk) / adjective. having or showing little or no emotion; indifferent.
What is World mental health Week?
Mental Health Awareness Week runs from Monday 10 May to Sunday 16 May 2021. This year, join the fight for mental health. During this pandemic, millions of us have experienced a mental health problem, or seen a loved one struggle.
Is there a Depression awareness Day?
National Depression Awareness Day – October 8, 2020.
What is the theme for Mental Health Month 2021?
In 2021, Mental Health America continues with its Tools 2 Thrive theme for Mental Health Awareness Month. Tools 2 Thrive “provides practical tools that everyone can use to improve their mental health and increase their resiliency regardless of their personal situation.”
What are the 4 types of mental illness?
Types of mental illness
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
What can you do for World Mental Health Day?
What Should I Do on World Mental Health Day?
- 1) Volunteer.
- 2) Educate.
- 3) Practice self-care.
- 4) Support loved ones.
- 5) Talk to a counselor.
How can I raise my awareness for anxiety?
Here are some simple steps you can take to help raise the collective consciousness about mental health where you live:
- Talk with everyone you know. …
- Open up about your experience. …
- Encourage kind language. …
- Educate yourself about mental illness. …
- Coordinate a mental health screening event. …
- Volunteer. …
- Leverage social media.