Sitting atop our list of famous people with ADHD is Simone Biles, the most decorated American gymnast ever and arguably the greatest American gymnast of all time. She’s won an astounding 19 World Champion and Olympic gold medals!
What are people with ADHD good at?
Personality strengths of people with ADHD
- Being energetic. Some individuals with ADHD often have seemingly endless amounts of energy that they’re able to channel toward success on the playing field, in school, or at work.
- Being spontaneous. …
- Being creative and inventive. …
- Being hyperfocused.
What geniuses had ADHD?
You’d never guess these famous people have ADHD
- Albert Einstein – theoretical physicist. He was the most influential physicist of the 20th century and developed the theory of relativity. …
- Sir Richard Branson – business mogul. Sir Richard Branson is an English business mogul. …
- John F. …
- Will Smith – actor/producer/rapper.
How a person with ADHD thinks?
People with ADHD are both mystified and frustrated by secrets of the ADHD brain, namely the intermittent ability to be super-focused when interested, and challenged and unable to start and sustain projects that are personally boring. It is not that they don’t want to accomplish things or are unable to do the task.
Who is the smartest person with ADHD?
1. Michael Phelps. Michael Phelps, born in 1985, is a legendary sportsman who was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, according to Psychology Today. He had attention difficulties and behavior problems at school.
What is the average IQ of someone with ADHD?
For instance, among the 18 studies under scrutiny that did not explicitly state an IQ cut-off point the mean range of IQ among individuals with ADHD reported in the studies is from 102 to 110. Given that lower IQ is associated with ADHD this suggests that individuals with ADHD may be inaccurately represented.
Are people with ADHD messy?
Some people are naturally neat. They keep their things fairly organized and try to avoid making a mess. But many kids and adults with ADHD are the opposite — they’re messy most of the time. And it can cause problems at home, school, and work.
What actor has ADHD?
Jim Caviezel. The actor who played Jesus was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia at age 25. He felt stupid in school because he had to study so much harder than everyone else.