What are some organizations that help mental health?
Community Mental Health Australia (CMHA) is a coalition of the eight peak community mental health organisations from each State and Territory.
- Mental Health Coordinating Council NSW.
- Mental Health Victoria.
- Mental Health Coalition of South Australia.
- Mental Health Community Coalition of the ACT.
Is Mental Health America a good charity to donate to?
Star Rating System
This charity’s score is 94.69, earning it a 4-Star rating. Donors can “Give with Confidence” to this charity.
What do you do with charity donations during lockdown?
Where to donate?
- Donate at your nearest TRAID Clothes Recycling Bank (open during lockdown). …
- Donate at your local TRAID charity shop (hopefully from 12 April). We have 12 shops in London. …
- Book a free home collection from Thursday 1st April if you live in or near London.
What are the 4 types of mental illness?
Types of mental illness
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
What do charities do for mental health?
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
What Organisations help people with anxiety?
Depression and anxiety support services
- Headspace. …
- Kids Helpline. …
- beyondblue. …
- SANE Australia. …
- Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD) …
- HelpGuide. …
- Mental Health Carers Australia.
Is active minds a good charity?
Star Rating System
This charity’s score is 91.49, earning it a 4-Star rating. Donors can “Give with Confidence” to this charity.
How can I get my mental health back?
Ways to Give
- Ways to Give.
- Create a Memorial Fund.
- Leave a Legacy.
- Join the Clifford Beers Society.
- Host a Charity Livestream.
- Donate Cryptocurrency.
Who runs Mental Health America?
Mental Health America of California introduces our new President and CEO – Heidi Strunk. Heidi has more than 20 years of leadership experience, including 17 years of volunteer and staff leadership and advocacy within the behavioral health field.